28 March 2013

Ebay Thing's #6


I always manage to throw in some galaxy or studs in these, oop's. I was really happy when I spotted the Versace inspired lion necklace on good ol' Ebay as I saw this on Asos Marketplace last year and wanted one, I just wanted to find it cheaper. I will probably be ordering this as I'm loving statement necklaces recently. I also love the eye ring's a la' Topshop which I never actually picked up when they were in store, plus some heart shape sunnies could be rather appropriate when summer make's an appearance. I'm so tempted to order everything from this wishlist but resistance is needed! 

What's your favourite item?

Follow me on:
Post inspired by vipxo



Share:

12 comments

  1. I love that galaxy dress, so cool :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely wishlist! I love the rings!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The collar is so cool!

    xx
    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh I love all of these bits, but the Galaxy dress has to be my favourite! xx

    www.shimmeyshimmeylipgloss.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite style of posts! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. the shirt *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog,too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you definitely know what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love the galaxy dress!! Also the necklace is gorgeous too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig