25 March 2013

How I store my Nail Polish


Clear acrylic stand - Here & Here

I originally bought one of these stand's to store my nail polishes around 2 years ago because my obsession with polish was getting a little hard to store. Each of these holds 30 bottles (depending on the size of bottles) so I ordered another, I still have load's that I'm un-able to fit in these but thought I would do a little post on how I store them. 
I love acrylic storage, I also have it for my make-up (post here) and that I can easily display and pick my polishes without them being hidden away in my old boxes (my old storage) the ocd in me 'tries' to store them in brand, colour and type order. Glitters, pinks, special effects (cracking etc) and base/top Coats. 

Because I brought them so long ago the Ebay Seller is no longer stocking them but the one I listed above is the exact price and type I have. 

Do you like my acrylic stand? How do you store you polish?

Follow me on:



Share:

11 comments

  1. Omg I've been looking for stands like this forever! Perfect!
    Yasmin xx
    thestudentwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get one of these stands. I like that you can see all your nail polishes x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really nice! My nail polishes are just stuffed away in a box! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so much more organised then mine! I just keep all mine on a vintage silver tray.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have my polishes in two avonstar wall units, it love them - although my boyfriend complains our bedroom is starting to look like a nail bar!

    Jen xx
    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I do the exact same thin and I love my acrylic storage and it looks so pretty when it's displayed on my vanity! You defiantly have more nail polish than me though.

    Jackie @ http://fashionxfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have an acrylic stand for make up but not for nail polish yet, I'd love a stand like this, my polishes are all in a huge box and are so difficult to find!Your little brushes cup is so cute too xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have two of these too, and still can't fit mine all in either! Haha :)

    Danielleyc | UK Beauty, fashion & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. My polishes are just thrown in a drawer, I really need something like this to keep it more organised!
    Love your blog, I'm a new follower :)

    http://andini-ria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love neatly organized nail polish. Looks classy!


    trinawears.blogspot.com | nyc style blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig