11 March 2013

On a different Planet - What I wore

Denim shirt - Topshop sale (years ago), Vest - Matalan (similar here), Belt- H&M, Skirt - Miss Guided, Shoes - EBay, Sunglasses - EBay

I took this the other day when it was warm sunny and very much felt like spring but right now I'm sitting with a mini snow blizzard going on outside, oh how the weather changes. I brought the top way back in October to wear for summer, it has huge split's down the sides so the weather has been far from appropriate until that sunny day but I still popped on my 'denim?' button up from Topshop which I brought so many year's ago in the sale I must have been 14-15. Of course pairing with my current favourite boots and sunglasses. It was such a lovely sunny day I even wore this (with more appropriate shoes) for a stroll down the seafront which was so nice, it felt so much like summer was arriving, doubting it now, brrr!

I had a bit of a change up with my layout, just when I'm content with it I have one of those 'let's change everything' moment's. But I just tweaked it and added a new header. Do you like it?

You may have also seen that Company style award's nomination's have begun via all the twitter & blogging world. I originally wasn't going to enter but the lovely Abby tweeted me and I thought I would. 

To even be nominated would be amazing. If you have a mo' I would love it if you nominated me, it only take's a few minute's here or click the badge below. I was un-sure what category my little blog would fall into but I thought possibly Best use of photography? 
Thank you so much if you do nominate me, I really do appreciate it!


Follow me on:



Share:

11 comments

  1. This is a really cool outfit !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, i love the vest and skirt. Great sunglasses too :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely, so jealous of your shoes! How beautiful!

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a charming outfit! Love love your shoes! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE YOUR BLOG, I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU CHECK OUT MY BLOG & FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE :)

    http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome outfit! Love those shoes and that galaxy top. I just found your blog and I love it!
    If you have a moment, I'd love to invite you to check out my blog!
    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely outfit u look fantastic come visit my blog to if you like what you read we could follow eachother. http://thepocketsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your glasses are sooo gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. SimpLy AweSome...! What an amazing outfit.. Great sense of latest fashion clothes.. I guess I haveto borrow your fashion senses when I wll be out to buy designer clothes.. :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig