2 April 2013

Happy Easter~



I didn't take many photos this weekend but thought I would post a few. It always feels odd after the clocks change but it's so nice that it's staying lighter for longer and possibly summer will hurry up and the snow stops. Had a lovely long weekend for Easter but it felt odd with having the two bank holiday's.

I've been meaning to get some diy's & outfit posts up but just lacking time, hopefully when I get my new camera (hd video's, yay) I'll be up-loading to my channel  regularly as the perfectionist within me hates the low quality of the one I use!

Hope everyone had a lovely long Easter weekend.



Follow me on:
Share:

7 comments

  1. Ahh you made the brownies. I was desperate to make them but couldn't find small cream eggs anywhere so I made cakes instead :) xo

    megansbeautyblog22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, I bet the cake was equally as yummy! xx

      Delete
  2. How were the brownies?, im thinking of making them.
    raving-in-denim.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those brownies must have been delicious!

    mind taking a second to check out my blog? I love feedback!
    rosewaterreflections.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig