16 April 2013

Tie dye - What I wore

top - DIY (post here) skirt - Miss Guided, shoes - Ebay, sunglasses - Primark (similar here)
hat - H&M (similar here) bag - local market (similar here)


When I made this tie dye shirt last year I didn't think I would get as much wear from it as I have, it's one of my favourite simple tee's to wear and I will definitely be tie dying more this summer. After seeing the lovely Charlotte from Charltom Wintale post a picture of the mirror sunglasses for only £2 I had to get myself to Primark! I love them. 




Follow me on:


Share:

13 comments

  1. Looove your bag! And those shoes are beautiful :)
    xx

    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fab! I love it! I'm not sure if I could pull off tie dye though. Hmm. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. in love with your shoes here sam! this has made me want to make my own tie dye shirt ! ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love your shoes! You make this look so chic <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. this outfit is so perfect! Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo those shoes...enough said!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit - the shoes are amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. great outfit! those shoes are to die for!1

    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let me tell you that I am going to borrow your fashion sense when I will be out to buy designer clothes next.. You have the best sense for buy designer clothes.. :-) XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your shoes ! <3 o.O
    LOVE


    http://imthegienia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, love your blog and this look is to in right now, will deffo be keeping up with this blog :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    www.cositsthebeesknees.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig