27 June 2013

IMATS London // Part One


Firstly a little apology is in order for not blogging in *gasp* a month. The longest time for me not posting since I've started blogging. I've been really sick and pretty much stuck in bed so I haven't been able to write or take photos for blog posts. Last Saturday I went to IMATS in London and of course took lot's of photos. 
I've separated them into two posts otherwise it would be a very long post!
I vlogged the day and filmed a haul of what I picked up also, which will be up on my Youtube channel soon.

Did you go to IMATS? 

 Follow me on:

Share:

14 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Aw, I didn't have time to write a post before going! xx

      Delete
  2. wow! so cool http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, how absolutely amazing! That superman design is a work of art! Sounds like it was a fantastic event. By the way, you photos are AMAZING!
    Xx
    http://www.heroineinheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous of everyone that went!
    Hopefully im going next year!
    I love reading posts & watching videos about it!

    styleheartmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, you have a Very Nice Blog. . .
    What about we follow each other? let me know :)
    www.ourjaipur.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to go to Imats, apparently Nars was discounted by 60% - amazing!

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nars was mainly arms grabbing everything possible haha. I had a browse but it wasn't their full range, mainly random shades of thing's and their illuminators xx

      Delete
  7. I would love to go to IMATS one day! These photos look SO cool! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. interesting post!
    Do you want to follow each other? Let me know!
    http://walls-cant-stop-you.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, this looks incredible! I must go one year!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig