5 August 2013

Beside the seaside, beside the sea

 
Top - Primark, Jeans - Topshop, Shoes - Converse

Do excuse my wind-swept messy appearance in these, we took these on the day we arrived and I think the 2 trains and London underground paired with rain, wind and seafront weather caught up on my hair, oops. 
I loved walking on Brighton pier, it was quite busy with kids in the arcades when we went but it added to the atmosphere. It was really nice just sitting watching the sea on the deckchairs, I loved that they're free for use on the pier.  I'm such a nerd for old buildings and architecture. The pier was so pretty, especially where the arcade is with the gorgeous ceiling and stained round windows all along the side. 

Follow me on:

Share:

8 comments

  1. I've never been to Brighton but this post makes me want to go! I'm your newest follower! I've just started a new beauty blog and it would mean the world to me if you could check it out and let me know what you think.

    Thanks so much!
    Daisy Dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! I've never been to Brighton! x

    Stylish Behaviour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Laura, it's so much fun :) xx

      Delete
  3. That top is really cute, lovely photos!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet photos, and lovely outfit :) xx

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig