28 August 2013

Ebay things #7 - American Apparel edition


It's been months since I've posted an 'Ebay Things' post so I thought I would try and post some more, and for a little change I thought I'd do an American Apparel edition. I love the quality of AA items but sometimes you want items a bit cheaper for your budget. I was so happy when I spotted the sunflower print on good ol' Ebay as It's one of my favourite prints along with the Watermelon AA do I just couldn't justify the prices all at once. I found an Ebay seller (linked above) which sells it in the crop top, circle skirt and the high waist shorts, I'm ever so tempted to get the skirt, I love it! I also love the denim circle skirts and this one's a bargain, wish they had the mint back in stock though! I love me some high waisted items recently and bikinis are no exception. 

What's your favourite item?

p.s- don't forget to enter my Mac giveaway if you haven't Already!  

Follow me on:
Post inspired by vipxo

Share:

15 comments

  1. Lovely wishlist! I love the sunflower top and skirt! Would look gorgeous paired together as well, or separately! (:

    Yuen from The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sunflower print! so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love eBay wishlists, the sunflowers items are so cute! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sunflower style, they're so artsyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love AAs disco pants but when I saw the price tag I almost gave myself a heart attack!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the bikini shorts
    http://www.thegoodonesgo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your post! So interesting!
    -Your newest follower on GFC

    Letters from The Vintage Club

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the crop top!

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. i absolutely adore the sunflower print stuff!


    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those sunflower print items, so cute!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The sunflower print is quite cute!
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all of these, the sunflower print is so pretty :) I love your blog, you've got a new follower :)

    drainedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the sunflower print! The skirt and top are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig