14 August 2013

The fish on the land // London Aquarium

The other day I surprised my mumma with a trip to London to visit the aquarium. It's one of those places you always say you'll visit but never get around to it so I thought I'd treat her. We arrived nice and early and annoyingly it was empty so it was pretty pointless on myself paying extra for priority tickets. We strolled round to walk around the behind the scenes tour which was really interesting to see. An hour later we walked out to be surrounded in children and buggies, totally forgot about school holidays! 
One thing I really loved, mum not so much was walking across the shark tank when you enter which was so amazing watching huge sharks swimming below your feet (posted an instagram of it here) with only a few inches of acrylic separating you it's a little daunting. The tank is actually the main focus as you go round with all different viewing platform windows showing different parts of the tank. I absolutely loved just watching the giant two turtles swimming round, we actually just watched them for ages. They swam right up next to the glass just inches away from your face which was such an amazing experience to see. 

We then had lots of fun strolling past the London Eye and all seeing all the street performers. It was such a lovely atmosphere in the sun. 


p.s- don't forget to enter my Mac giveaway if you haven't Already!  

Follow me on:

Share:

12 comments

  1. I love the Aquarium, I can stand around for hours just watching xx

    Lots of Love Beautyqueenuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I love your blog great work ;) Please come check mine out, if you decide to follow me, leave me a comment and I’ll follow you back :) XxXx
    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm off to London in a couple of weeks and our hotel is pretty close to the aquarium so I shall definitely be paying a visit! I love watching the sharks, but they absolutely petrify me too x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to go to this Aquarium but I never make time for it when I visit London. Might make the boyfriend come with me in a couple of weeks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to go to an aquarium, its been ages since I last went! Your photos are lovelyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I love going to aquariums but i've never been to the one in London! It looks really good, will have to pay a visit sometime! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. very beautiful sea creatures, lovely pics from the aquarium!

    Check out my latest outfit post on blog! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ! Lovely post, thanks for sharing!
    would love to have us follow each other :)
    ♥Stacey Nguyen

    www.trendyoutings.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4843501/trendy-outings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! Thanks for sharing!:)

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos! I love sea horses :) they're so cute!

    Sophie, ciaosophie.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the aquarium... looks like you had fun!

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig