11 September 2013

Ebay things #9



I promise the theme for this weeks Ebay Things post was un-intentionally black & gold! 
I've loved the Charlotte Olympia cat shoes for ages now but these dupes are just as cute, no?
I also love sequins and sparkle with winter coming as It really brightens it up, had to throw a bit of sequin in there! 
Faux leather skirts are also a favourite for winter and with the added pleats too, this one's a winner!

What's your favourite item?


Follow me on:
Post inspired by vipxo!

Share:

9 comments

  1. I love these posts :)
    Thanks for sharing, I just did one on some bits that I found but I think I'll be adding those rings to my list!
    Mia
    xxx
    Pretty Eclectic

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sheer dress, clutch and pleather skirt is going on my list!

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are too cute, I've been wanting a pair but haven't found one in my size.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very Christmassy! But I love that, man I am in a Christmas mood faaar too earlyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shoes, they're adorable.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the little kitty shoes! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are good dupes. Love your picks :) and great blog.
    xx
    www.jessicaroseturner.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah them cat shoes are so, so cute!
    Love your finds :)

    Love Daniela (New Fan)
    www.ohellabella.blogspot.com
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig