16 September 2013

Heels too high

Top - New Look, Trousers - New Look, Bag - Vintage Fair, Hat - H&M (similar here), Sunglasses - EBay, Shoes - Primark, 

I actually bought these trousers for work and didn't really intend to want to wear them out, I actually really like them, I do feel a tad smart when I wear these, and more so like I should be in an office. I love that they're the usual 'work wear trouser material' which I needed to get but they're slim fit and fit just at the ankle nicely without bunching up, I really dis-like baggy trousers on me as they just swamp me (I'm already small enough!) so these are such a winner for me, £14.99 bargaaaain. This top was also above and I couldn't help but try it on and, well... proceed to check out. I love the sparkly detail to the collar and it's un-usual material. Dress up or dress down material, yay! 

P.s- my Stylefruits giveaway has a few days left to enter! 

Follow me on:




Share:

23 comments

  1. Gorgeous outfit! Love those shoes! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah those shoes!!! Love doesn't even cover it :)

    Kerys | Little Bo Blab
    -xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit. Especially the too high heels.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shoes are amazing! Gorgeous outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these photos, you look amazing and I love the outfit too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi love, I just discovered your beautiful blog and I'm already hooked! These trousers fit you like a glove and your heels are to die for! Keep in touch :)

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovey outfit and bag! Those shoes are to die for too!

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the outfit, but especially the shoes! I need some like thatxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those heels, can't believe they're Primark!!
    xxx

    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very very nice pictures! :)
    Love the beautiful outfit!

    www.ColorfulExistence.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful outfit ;) Amazing bag ;))

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit! Great style post, love the shirt!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey,

    Love these Photos!!! I cant believe these shoes are from Primark. Just Beautiful!

    L xx

    Iamlauranice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really ncie post, you look like a model in the photos! THe heels are so sexy, and they look easy to walk in +.+
    xoxo
    2 Girls And A Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. absolutely love your bag!

    biffsquiggled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those shoes are gorgeous, no way are they Primark!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am absolutely in love with your shoes and bag! Your style suits you very well~

    Please check out my giveaway:
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/2013/09/orglamix-review-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful outfit!

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC (1114), would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig