3 September 2013

Petals and bows

Dress - Primark, Bag - Vintage fair, Hair crown - Primark (Similar here), 
Shoes - Primark, Sunglasses - Shop in Brighton (Similar here)

Oh Hi primark themed outfit, whoops. Felt like I should be at a festival in this flower crown and flowing dress. It's actually the dress I showed in my haul video here and wore it to the blogger meet the other month for anyone wanting to see it in an outfit post.  
I start back at school and work in the coming weeks so I'm hoping to continue posting outfits when I have a spare moment, London Fashion Week is approaching which I am so excited to be attending, of course my camera will be constantly attached to my hand capturing moments and I'll get some posts written up!

p.s- I had an absolutely lovely day in London this weekend with some beaut bloggers which will be coming soon also! 

Follow me on:



Share:

8 comments

  1. I love this outfit. Especially the sunglasses.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty flower crown, I miss the festival season so much because of this aha. Wow so lucky to be able to go to London Fashion Week! Have a great timexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the crochet on the waist of this dress! I have a primark floral crown just like this, but I haven't yet built the courage up to wear it!! Have fun at LFW, I'm jealous!!Xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! The flower crown looks so pretty. Enjoy London fashion week!

    Louise's lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pics, the black dress contrasts with the really feminine floral crown. Perfect combination!

    I'm giving away a MAC lipstick of the competition winner's choice on my blog if you would care to enter!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the dress!

    Loves,


    www.justlovelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig