26 October 2013

AX Paris Party

So, I finally popped along to my first blogging event, what with always being on days I can't make I was excited to finally go to one- and oh it was rather alot of fun. I was invited along by Ax Paris to have a peek at their A/W advert and browse the beautiful dresses (so so many I want to pick up for Christmas) There was lots of sparkle, sequins, lace and sheer fabric, all of which equal perfection to me when it comes to a dress, especially for the festive season. 


I went along with Islay Ashleigh  and also bumped into Lauren and Kayla. The event was hosted at Proud Cabaret in Tower Hill which is a cabaret/burlesque club, with the walls packed full of mirrors as you descend down the stairs into a dark, beautifully decorated room full of candelabra and beautiful 40's inspired lamps and lights. I absolutely love the 40's, 50's burlesque but I've never actually seen a burlesque show, so that was rather fun. There was also a man who performed in between acts, which I totally forgot his name who was rather amusing singing he's songs and walking around the club.






We also got to take a peek at the dresses on fellow bloggers and the beautiful Jade Thompson was also there to give a little speech about filming the television advert. Of course there was a photobooth, which obviously we couldn't pass up. On went the top hat and moustache and lots of fun was had. I particularly like the ones where we're totally un-ready such as when Ashleigh & I swapped hats. 

I had so much fun, and really can't wait to go to another event! Big thank you to Etail & Ax Paris for inviting me!

Follow me on:




Share:

8 comments

  1. Haha, them pictures still make me smile. I have framed one :) I'm gonna pop you an email later x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted to go to this - shame it was on a school night!! Looks like you had a lot of fun xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really wish I could've gone to this, hate living so far away when events like this are on! Looks like so much fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was such a shame I couldn't go because of work commitments- it looks so cool! Glad you had a fab time. x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing. I got invited and I wish I could have gone but I live no where near London :(

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a really good event :) I LOVE burlesque clubs, sooo much fun!

    Vicky xx
    lotsofloveme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig