8 November 2013

Paris instax #003




Normal film - here

I received the Fujifilm Instax camera for my birthday, and of course it would have been rude to not take it on my trip to Paris last week! Even though I pretty much love my digital slr, I'm a real sucker for analogue and instant film cameras, I can appreciate the beauty in the sharpest of photos but also the old school film, less sharp ones. 

The rest of my paris trip posts will be up soon, along with a pharmacy haul and part two of my vlog for my Youtube channel  (see part one here!)

Follow me on:


Share:

9 comments

  1. Beautiful photos! <3
    Follow each other?
    I'm a beginning fashion blogger check out my blog www.shawsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris is so beautiful! I can't wait to go back there again. x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing photos, they look great and original!

    SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous photographs! I love the Cath Kidston film, so cute!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s Thank you for sending me your link through twitter - now following you! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pics...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cath kidston film is so cute! I've never seen it before
    Ellen eisforellen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig