30 December 2013

Christmas Eve // Last minute shopping, present wrapping, yule log baking


Oh I feel so bad for not updating my blog for practically the whole of December, I was well and truly swamped in college assignments to finish and before I knew it Christmas Eve was here and I was thrown into festive cheer. December literally flew by for me, it's one big college work blur and I don't really remember Christmas (no, I honestly did lay off the mulled wine. Promise) I also went boxing day sale shopping super early after not sleeping until 4am because I'm a bit odd like that. I need to learn to properly vlog guys. Part two of Christmas day will be up soon and I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and have a brilliant New Years tomorrow!
I will try and get back to my regular posts soon! 

Follow me on:
Share:

1 comment

  1. Great video. Hope everything has calmed down for you a bit, college can be a nightmare!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig