6 February 2014

Make-up for the evening #001

Bobbi Brown corrector in 'Porcelain Bisque' // Vivo Under eye roll on (base for the corrector) // Bobbi Brown Skin foundation in 'Porcelain' // Urban Decay naked palette; 'Sin, Toasted, Hustle, Virgin) // Barry M Liquid eyeliner in 'Black' // Clinique bottom lash mascara // Benefit They're Real mascara // Mac lipstick in 'Please me' used as blusher // Pixie endless silky eye pencil (bottom lash line, smudged out with hustle eye shadow) // Rimmel Apocolips in 'Big Bang'  

It's been a long ol' while since I posted about the make-up I'm wearing on my blog, so voilà and here one is. I popped this lot on when I went out for the evening with friends the other Saturday and as I rarely go all out on the make-up stakes I thought I would take a few photos for this post. 

I have found a new holy grail foundation. Introducing Bobbi Brown, oh you lovely bottle of loveliness. It's replaced my dainty doll foundation (review blog post here) which has un-unexpectedly dis-appeared from online stores, annoyingly. It was the only liquid foundation I had found to match me until this one and the perfect satin finish. 

I went to the Bobbi Brown counter to get shade matched when Christmas shopping, wary because the first ever counter I approached when I was younger was their's and the lady was so rude it put me off any make-up counter all these years later. Any who, I was served by the loveliest lady and had a long chat about the best foundation and I'm so glad I did because I'm in love with it. 
It's so long wearing and just an overall winner on all stakes. To be honest I think it deserves it's own review post, so that will come up soon!

I pretty much decide on and switch-up three different looks when it comes to eye shadows  on special occasions, depending what I feel like on that day. While using two of my favourite palettes, one being in this case, Urban Decays Naked palette.

Of course I finished it all off with some red lips (view my red lipstick favourites post here) and I decided upon my new Apocolips, which turnt out to be a pain with re-applying and coming off onto everything all night, too used to matte and satin lipstick staying put all night! 

I've recently been changing up how I wear my make-up recently on the days I do bother with it and I'm really liking it so I might do a tutorial on my channel and here at one point.

Hope you all have a wonderful day! 

Follow me on:

Share:

7 comments

  1. You look absolutely beautiful! I love everything about this make up look, your skin looks so flawless and glowy and that lip shade is gorge! xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, you really suit your nose ring :)
    GEMSIES
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous, such flawless skin, very jealous

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look flawless! You are like a human snow white (and she was always the best princess in my opinion haha)

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your eyes look absolutely stunning here, love this look.

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig