10 March 2014

Disney Land Paris

Last weekend our class hopped on a coach for 8 hours and arrived in Paris, not only Paris but Disneyland!
We were going along for a conference, but of course we had time to have lots of fun in the park. I haven't been to Disneyland since I was a child, so coming along with a group of my closest friends to enjoy it with now i'm older was literally the most amazing trip, ever. 
I thought I would put together a few of the photo's I took, I uploaded a few on my Instagram here over the duration I was away also.
For once, I went on holiday with just my little digital camera and a disposable (post up once I get those developed!) I felt a bit lost with out my slr to capture the dreamy moments. I found I was having too much fun to be fussed about taking that many photos, major Sam shock.



On the last day the coach drove in to central Paris, and we ventured off. Of course us girl's took this opportunity to go on the metro to my favourite area; Saint German des pres. What visit to Paris is complete with out a trip to City Pharma?! I stocked up on a few of my favourites and bought a few things in the supermarket. Un-fortunately we only had a couple of hours in the city before getting the long ride home on the coach, we easily could have stayed and ventured for a few more days.

I loved this trip and had so so many laughs and fun with these guys and I wish I could re-live it as it went so fast. 

Alas, until the next trip!


Follow me on:


Share:

3 comments

  1. Sounds and looks like a lovely trip, love the photos :)

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to visit again on day, it's so much fun! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! We had a school trip there when I was in year nine and it was the best!

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig