18 March 2014

What I wore #014 // Polka Dots

Hat - Shop in Brighton, Top - New Look, Skirt - Forever 21, Boots - EBay, Coat - Primark, Sunglasses - Primark, Lipstick - Mac 'What Joy!' (Limited Edition, Christmas Collection)

Me and my polka dot love is still going strong and I absolutely love how floaty it is. 
This weather has made me so un-descisive. It's lovely and sunny but still not warm enough to brave outside with out a coat, this little boyfriend style blazer coat I picked up ages ago in Primark is ideal and light enough for my un-decisiveness, it's been a staple! 
I've also re-fallen in love with these heeled chelsea boots from EBay which are such a nice mid heel pair of boots to slip on with nearly everything for a bit of height!

Hope you are all well! I'm currently surrounded in deadlines and stressing out, with a cup of tea in one hand no doubt. 

Follow me on:
Share:

7 comments

  1. Love this look! Simple but gorgeous - love your boots and polka dotted skirt! (:

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - fashion, beauty + lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm exactly the same with deadlines and caffeine, hope yours go okay! I really like that coat tooxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are amazing! xx

    http://www.putmeinapartydress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely outfit, I wish I could pull off hats!

    Stacey xx
    www.talk-pretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet look! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Polka dots are always a great print, lovely post! :)
    Becky x
    Vintage Clothing UK

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig