5 April 2014

What I wore #017 // Summers coming



Dress - Primark, Bag - Charity shop, Hat - Primark, Sunglasses - Primark, Heeled chelsea boots - EBay, Lipstick - Mac 'What Joy!' (Limited edition from Christmas collection)

I think this could be classed as my best bargain of the year (so far) I picked it up for only £5 in the Primark sale. I thought it would be great for the summer with a pair of tanned heels for a day to evening party, or even when It gets chilly. 
Along with my bargain of a bag, for only £2-3 in the charity shop, just a lovely nice size!
Can't wait to wear this dress without tights and a pair of tanned heels in the summer sunshine.

Follow me on:


Share:

10 comments

  1. Love this cute little look, that dress is lovely! And you look so good in a hat, jel!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need that dress!
    Gorgeous outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreeing with that dress being the best bargain of the year. It's gorgeous!Xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this whole look but especially the dress! Think it would be a bit too short for me though xx
    shonalouise.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely outfit, can't believe that dress is from Primark!

    Stacey xx
    www.talk-pretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this dress! Your bag is so cute, too - what a great find xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty look. :)

    New blog post on loads of korean cosmetics, nail and beauty products, amazing discounts on them. :)

    http://shimmerglitzandglam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your dress! It is such an effortless look! x
    Im on : http://xtineloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    and twitter.com/workxtine

    lets connect

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. This would look amazing for a festival too! Love it!

    Megan xx
    myprettyapparel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig