15 April 2014

What I Wore #018 // The classic LBD

Dress*- Lashes of London, Shoes - Primark, Necklace - Forever 21, Clutch - Primark, Ring - Pandora

Apologies for not posting the past week, I've been so busy since we've been off for Easter, I've been out enjoying the sunshine with my friends and catching up with people and what not. Sweetheart necklines are my favourite cut and I love this dress, it has a nice corset boning on the sides of the waist and it fits so snuggly and figure hugging (that does not make sense) I thought I would pair it with my new favourite statement necklace I picked up from F21, sparkle is needed! I now need an excuse to go out somewhere and throw this dress on to dance the evening away!

 Follow me on:



Share:

9 comments

  1. WOW that is such a stunning dress! I love the accessories, especially the necklace :)

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks absolutely stunning on you, I love the pleat detailing! xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe those sandals are from Primark! They look great, and comfy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! The dress is amazing !,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning design! I adore the all over pleats and the details around the bodice; you look great in it :)

    -Helena
    helenashideaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice look :) pretty!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sam,
    How are you? I just found your blog and it looks really fun and honest:):)
    After a long break I am back to blogging, just this time I am located in London. I am so excited and happy to be back. I really like your blog and you seem like such a lovely person. By any chance you would like to stay in contact?:) Write me either on my blog, on facebook or via email. I would love to make new blogging friends!!
    With love,
    Gabriele

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig