16 May 2014

How to - Easy everyday beehive!

Subscribe to my Youtube channel - Here

I'm loving my vintage hair styles and now my full fringe has finally grown more, I can get back into them!
I thought I would put together a super easy video on how I do my messy everyday beehive, my hair is rather long but with a lot of twisting and bobby pins you can still achieve it, and can with nearly all hair lengths, just by switching it up with you preference. 

I hope you enjoyed it!
Follow me on:

Share:

1 comment

  1. I love me a beehive! I like massive huge ones, although a smaller one like yours is probably more practical for day to day! Your makeup looks spot on in the video too, you gorgeous lady!

    x Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig