21 May 2014

What I wore #020 // The little black dress

Dress - Missguided, Earrings - Forever 21, Heels - New Look, Clutch bag - Primark, Lipstick - Rimmel Apocolips in 'Big Bang'

This is literally my new favourite dress, borderline obsession of wanting to wear it every day to feel rather fabulous. I feel like this would be ideal for nearly all body shapes, the material clings and hugs all the bits you want to, and the smart draping hides any parts you may want to such as the stomach, or even not the draping it super flattering anyway! 

I've finally, after forever found my perfect little black dress, and this was under £20.

Also, believe it or not I'm not braving bare legs in this post. I've finally found natural looking tights for my paleness which can be such a task, and these are so perfect, if anyone wants a post on them etc let me know!

Follow me on:
Share:

6 comments

  1. Love this outfit! The dress looks super flattering, I see what you mean :)

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make that much more than just little black dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks perfect, and such a bargain! You have a gorgeous figure!

    x Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful in that LBD and your hair looks stunning!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty dress! Even better that it is under £20! :D

    just found your blog through a hop, love it if you could follow back i'm just starting out - reviewsonbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love that bag, it matches my shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig