18 June 2014

Afternoon forest picnic

As of yesterday, my year at college is complete. 11 weeks of summer ahead. So so happy I finally got my head down and stuck at it without letting my health get in the way. I managed to get nearly all distinctions but one in my work *woo*
Yesterday afternoon Jack and I went up to a forest near us and though we'd spend some time up there.


Of course we took a picnic and badminton rackets. It was such a nice sunny day it was lovely to just lay on the grass. It was empty so it was lovely and quiet.
I didn't really take too many photos as I tend to just want to enjoy the moment recently, but I did take a few!
Even got a little bit adventurous and climbed a tree. And by 'climbed a tree' I mean my rugby player boyfriend had to pick me up and prop me up there because I'm way too weak.


Follow me on:
Share:

3 comments

  1. Congrats on getting your distinctions! It's such a relief to have all of your work finished, I'm certainly enjoying my summer now. Looks like such a lovely day x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    and you outfits deserve separate attention!
    everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?

    will be happy to see you in my blog)
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so pleased for you girl! Now go and have some fun... You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig