7 June 2014

The life to-do list #001

At the start of the year I intended to start being more impulsive (it's lasted, honest) If you class going out with friends until 4am driving by the coast, and deciding in your college class you and your three buds will go and get pierced in an hour on our lunch break. I'm pretty happy with how 2014 has treated me so far. I guess this is the type of post I generally write at the end of the year at new years, a reflection over the past year. I did however, want to document my favourite moments as they happen as it's way too much to think of at the end.

 I also decided to create an almost 'to-do' list at the end of last year and tick those off by documenting them as gifs. Such as reaching the top of the eiffel tower, climbing the massive tent known as the o2, filming with Ereebs, going to Paris with my buds and all that jazz. 

This is part one, and of course I'll be adding other posts as and when they happen. It's nice to reflect on in the future as well!

p.s- I've probably done posts on most of these moments, click the [x] to go view the video/post!

paris1theo2
            Reach the top of Tour Eiffel [x]                           Climb the O2 arena [x]       
paris1theo2
              Go to Paris with friends [x]                         Film with one of my best friends [x]
paris1theo2
Get photographed & attend 1st LFW [x]                     Last Christmas as a teenager [x]paris1theo2
     Cycling in Hyde Park, London                                   First rickshaw ride on Oxford Street
paris1theo2
  Staying enrolled in college                                         Getting my nose pierced



Follow me on:

Share:

5 comments

  1. I love this post! The little snippets are funny and creative! Great post :)

    Debbie
    DEBAPPAREL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh these are so cute! Such a lovely idea and a wonderful way of storing beautiful memories!
    Dimples Diaries | UK Ethical Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely idea for a post. i have seen these bucket list posts done in the past but I really like how you have little gif to go along with each one! I have climbed the O2 as well, I loved it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've had such a good year so far! So happy for you! I like the idea of a life to do list :)

    x Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig