21 August 2014

Dressed up fancy nancy! // What I wore

I finally felt a lot better and was able to take some outfit photo's in this dress! Oh, I love it, I wish I could wear it every day (literally) I most definitely thought of the line in Lizzie McGuire "I may be an outfit repeaterer, but you're an outfit rememberer!" oh to be 11 again.



Luckily, I picked this up in the Collectif store while down in Brighton, with only 2 sizes left.  F a t e. I popped it on, along with an arm full of other clothes and it fit like a glove, literally just glides on the body perfectly no matter what shape you are! I've seen all beautiful differently sized ladies wear this and look absolutely amazing in it. I had to try it for myself! 
This is a dress to show off everything. I'm not one to show my chest, it's rare for me but this dress definitely doesn't try to hide anything. It goes in and nips you in at the waist and bam shows of your hips and glides in gracefully ready to finish at the knee in it's 50's pencil dress fashion. Oh you beaut, you. 

I paired it with my Vivienne Westwood shoes which I also got in Brighton (see my haul here) only right I thought as they go together in quite a marriage! 



Definitely overly made up, but why not aye? Hope you're all having a lovely week! 


Follow me on:
Share:

5 comments

  1. LOVE these photos, wow that dress looks gorgeous on you!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures. Although I am trying to stay away from dark clothing, this dress is absolutely gorgeous. So simple yet classy. :)

    www.serenityofbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely stunning, such a gorgeous dress on you! xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Dress! You look stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are amazing you look stunning!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig