12 August 2014

What I wore #023 // Sunny floral

I picked this dress up while in Brighton, in the Beyond Retro shop. I love how simple and light it is and it's definitely handy for folding up and taking when travelling as it's so thin when folded. 
It's a typical shift straight dress, which I don't typically go for but I love this for summer! 

However, I bent down to tie my wedges and the whole zip came un-done, slightly embarrasing! all fixed now though, and thankfully not in a busy area- phew.
Dress - Beyond Retro, Shoes - River Island, Bag - Primark

Follow me on:
Share:

3 comments

  1. Such a pretty dress, I love it's shape! And those shoes, oh my - they're amazing!

    Amy at The Girl In The Bowler Hat
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Brighton so much, you can find some really gorgeous items there :)

    Beautiful dress babe :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always, love the shoes! How amazing is that view?!

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig