1 October 2014

The fashion world of Jean Paul Gaultier exhibition

The other month, mum and I ventured into London to visit the Jean Paul Gartier exhibition. We had been meaning to go along for months since it begun and with only a week left of being open, we had to make sure to go!
I do apologise for the fact It's taken me a while to get this post written up. I'm now back at college and have started my new job, so with only one day off, and a heavy final year work load, blogging has taken a back seat, un-fortunately. 

I'm so glad we got to visit, it was amazing. I was so in awe and left so inspired by the beautiful garments, it left me inspired for my projects and my final major project this year.



jeanpaulgaultierexhibition
the fashion world of Jean Paul Gaultier exhibition barbican centre london

Apologies for the photo heavy post, but everything was ever so beautiful up close- I wanted to capture it all! Even though the camera doesn't capture the sheer detail and art in each piece! 


Follow me on:
Share:

2 comments

  1. I love this post so much! pictures are great

    aroseandacupoftea.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    You have a really lovely Blog. Do you want to support each other and follow via GFC?
    If yes please tell me and i follow back :)

    Greetings from Germany
    www.sophias-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig