18 December 2014

Simple // What I wore

I seem to be drawn towards pencil skirts the last few months, I love how you can dress them up or casually so easily and quickly.
I actually fell in love with the metallic and glitter crop tops in Topshop, especially the emerald (heart eye emoji) but I ended up picking this black one up when in Cambridge. So sparkly! 

Having a bit of a love for these shoes lately as well, as you can tell from my last few posts! 

Top, skirt, heels - Primark, ring - Pandora, Lipstick - Mac Ruby Woo 





Follow me on:
Share:

10 comments

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous, so classy! The shoes are perfect

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt and the shoes

    http://doinglifemyway.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pencil skirts look great on you, they really compliment your beautiful figure!

    Hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great outfit, you look lovely and I love your nails :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! Your red lip suits your so well also. I'm a new follower of yours and cannot wait to hear more from you!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow – I love the pictures! Want all this stuff, too. You’re making me jealous!

    Adoorablee.blogspot.com ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice post. your outfit looks very cute, love it!
    great blog, very inspiring
    lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look! Pretty

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outfit! Your nails are so cute!

    Black Daisy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig