5 January 2015

Instagram what I wore #001

Top - H&M, Skirt & shoes - Primark, Lips - Mac ruby woo 

Happy new year everyone! My first post of 2015! I hope you all had a lovely time. After getting a few invites and being too tired to even move, Jack and I ended up staying in for a quiet night of our favourite shows and food for the evening. 

My spare time is getting incredibly short, right now I'm preparing my portfolio and sketchbooks to take to University interviews, preparing for the interviews and attempting to keep up with current assignments, handle my health and attend class. Feeling slightly like the Christmas donkey carrying the heavy load, I'm determined to keep my little ol' blog on. As I rarely have spare time that matches up with people able to take my outfit photos for me, I thought I would do these little 'Instagram outfits'. Just little outfits I'll quickly take a photo of on my phone. I hope any readers don't mind too much that it isn't my usual quality that i'd like, but I will go back to normal outfit ~photo taking~ when I get this important Uni stuff out the way in the coming months! 

I wore this outfit back when Jack was having leaving drinks for University and  felt like dressing up slightly differently (looking back, this is when my sudden love affair with pencil skirts started!) with only just re-discovering it thought I would post it.
I love it, I felt so empowered and rather lady like strutting round in my little heels, do not judge me! 

Follow me on:
Share:

2 comments

  1. Love the outfit and how dressy it is.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit for your gorgeous figure! I hope 2015 is everything you want it to be, I wish you nothing but happiness and good health. So much love to you girl!
    Hayley-Eszti

    www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig