1 March 2015

Love

A post a little delayed, but I'm home and have a second to blog, yay!
For Valentine's evening, Jack and I were un-decided on whether to stay in for pizza, go for a movie, go for a meal or just go for drinks.
I'm not one for massive she-bang of the commercial side of it all, but I of course wanted to do something nice together. 
After a rather cool morning treasure hunt of little things he'd bought me and having eggs and soldiers we chilled during the day.
Annoyingly my m.e decided to work against me and hit on Valentines and I struggled to move, lucky me Jack said we'll have our own Valentines the next day and instead we'll be in pj's and order pizza together instead. Dream guy. 

For our Valentines take two, Jack came up with the idea to dress up, go see fifty shades and then go for a meal and it was up there as one of the loveliest evening we spent together. 

We went to a restaurant with an american feel on Mill Road, it's one of the yummiest and best meals I've had in ages. For someone who hates eating in restaurants, I want to go back so bad. 
Full up of chilli fries, chicken wings (which were so good, we went back for more later in the week) and burgers.


I also la la love the birdcage veil Jack bought me for Valentines. I'd spotted it and left it in a shop when I was previously there for my University interview a month before and he went back for it, swoon.


Follow me on:
Share:

2 comments

  1. You guys are so cute, sounds and looks like THE perfect valentines!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I Like your blog and your style of writing! Also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! Great job! I know that it requires so much time to update blog, but keep doing it!)
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig