22 April 2015

Bardot

I love this bardot, it was a bargain from good old Primark- I think it was only around £11 or around that price, paired with my trusty go to heels of course. This dress comes in a lovely thick fabric so it is flattering to an extent, it hugs to your shape beautifully so make sure you don't get a size too big. Although saying that, I took these photos after a big lunch so I have a little food baby (we're all human). 



I love the length of this dress though, I'm quite particular with evening dresses and hem lengths but this falls at just the right place, love it!

I recently re-discovered my old classic red lipstick favourite, after throwing it aside for Macs Ruby Woo, I found my Rimmel Kate Moss one in a hand bag and threw it on. Watch my red lips using drugstore products video here

Dress & shoes - Primark


Share:

4 comments

  1. That dress is so pretty, & you look gorgeous!! I dunno why, but you kinda remind me of Kat Dennings here. Maybe the whole pale skin, dark brown hair thing??

    xx Alyssa — fragments of memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do love the dress! The shoes look Great too , pointy shoes always hurt my feet :(
    X
    Fashionhappens.Be
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! Follow 4 follow? =)

    http://omnia-est-vanitas.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig