1 April 2015

Casual stripes

More of a casual look from me today! I wore this the other week when I went to Ikea shopping for University goodies. 
Yes, I am shopping for bits and pieces for my kitchen at Uni already and I do not care to admit it. 
I was genuinely excited to go around a pick out bowls, cups, knives and boards like an old lady decorating her own house, oh wells. 

I am absolutely still in a love affair with these pointy heels from Primark that have graced this blog a plenty since I picked them up last year, at around only £10 they are such a steal, l o v e.



Top - H&M / Jacket & Shoes - Primark / Jeans - Topshop, 


Follow me on:
Share:

3 comments

  1. Those heels are absolutely gorgeous, what a bargain! Love how you've styled this outfit :)
    Maeve // Thrift O'Clock

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty !
    Love the shirt !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never go wrong with a stripey tshirt, I love this look xx

    www.gracebee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig