4 August 2015

Brighton photo diary

Continuing on our little Summer tradition between my mum and I in the past few years, we went down to Brighton to stay the week. We were there when England had the hottest July on record, sun and beach? yes. Only now have I got around to editing this post!
I'm in the process of putting together my Brighton guide post, it may take some time as there are so many places I love that I want to mention. I'm also going back to Brighton to stay again next week so will get doing that list!


Location: Brighton, Sussex










Follow me on:
Share:

1 comment

  1. Lovely pictures! I have been wanting to visit Brighton for a while now. It looks like such a fun place. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig