11 August 2015

Simplicity // What I wore

Of course it's an lbd from me. Upon clearing out my wardrobe in preparation for University soon, I've discovered I have plenty of the good old staple 'lbd' to choose from. 
Alas, I say that but this one is a new addition from when I went to Birmingham. In-fact everything but my bag are things I got when I went. 

I'm a sucker for a wiggle dress but I love how this is slightly more loose fitting on the lower part but I can still cinch in the waist with a belt. I like that it was easy enough to tweak to make it going out for the evening worthy.
I grabbed this belt for only £1 in this great thrift shop in Birmingham. I couldn't resist being cheesy and wearing it to go and see Jack, Lee being his name. I wore this simple outfit to drive down to Cambridge, yay for having a good ~blogger boyfriend~ to take these for me before we did the ever so glam food shop *inserts a sassy emoji of some kind* 


Dress - H&M, Shoes, sunglasses - Primark, Bag - DSUK, Belt - vintage shop



Follow me on:
Share:

3 comments

  1. The LBD is a classic, love the all black styling here!
    Mantenso xx
    She's AbouThat Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. The LBD is a classic, Love the all black styling here!
    Mantenso xx
    She's AbouThat Life

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig