13 August 2015

Southend-On-Sea magazine images

The past few months were taken over with pouring my time into the exhibition, I really wanted to share just a few of the images I took for my magazine.

I, as always had ideas in my head as to how I wanted the final images to look and I was so pleased with how they looked within my magazine. 
If you want to see a little peek at the magazine, I posted about it here
The images were taken in Southend-on-sea and of course a huge love to Hannah and Amy for letting me shoot them.


Location:  Southend-on-sea, Essex





Follow me on:
Share:

1 comment

  1. Beautiful photography, I love the shot of the models laughing and looking back!
    Mantenso xx
    She's AbouThat Life

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig